Skip to main content

Is HUDA BEAUTY better than FENTY BEAUTY?? FOUNDATIONS | FAUX FILTER Vs P...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My first not-so-perFACT Blog

First....  That's Me!!!! Here starts the day when i decide after so much of kash-ma-kash, " Should I start Blogging, Should I open up my heart, Should I reveal some facts that are perFact???"   My Blogging is the mixture of fashion statements, Makeup tricks, daily life, some nice cafeterias and some questions that I could never get answer of? Its sunday morning and after finishing the morning drill, I am here on my Lappy (wanna buy a new Apple desktop) thought to start my fingers exercise a bit!!!  Let this be a little towards my personal life first. After a mother of a darling naughty son, I feel that I need more... More in life, more in my personality...So i keep experimenting something new with my looks, my social networking, my work( oh yea, I have my makeup studio at home as i mentioned I am a homemaker too). So you can say I am living my social relations in my dreamland.  What i wanna blog is to what i wanna tell the world and

THE CANDYLAND COLLECTION in Nail Lacquers by Sugar Cosmetics

THE CANDYLAND COLLECTION                 BY SUGAR COSMETICS Sugar Cosmetics is riding on a horse that doesn't wanna finish the race inspite of winning...hahaha!!!  Thats the best part about Sugar Cosmetics, they create such amazing products that I am always eager to know what next!!! Sugar has just launched their new collection in Tip Tap Toe Nail Lacquer called as THE CANDYLAND COLLECTION!!! Here's the first look!! This collection comes in 10 different pastel shades in gorgeous packaging. I ham showing you my favourite three but will also get the full shade hues from www.sugarcosmetics.com All the shades in this  CANDY LAND   COLLEC TION   Image reference:  https://in.sugarcosmetics.com/collections/the-candyland-collection   My favourite four:                                                                                                         The above shades are:  (from top to bottom