Skip to main content

Easy DIY Old T-shirt to Modern Top



Easy DIY:Transform Old T-shirt to Modern Top/ Off The Shoulder Top






Yassss!!!!!!
I finally spoiled my old T-shirt, that i never thought could wear it in future and transformed it to a new modern top/ Off the Shoulder Top .
My old T-shirt, I used to look so fat, badly shaped and it ended right where I hated it the most.
I really thought I should just give it to somebody but always stopped because that was the only T-shirt I had that said "OUTFIT OF THE DAY" printed. And I really never wanted to trash it. So one fine day i thought to recycle it to a new top. And then the question was HOW????

Hmmm!!!!
It was not that i didn't know anyway of doing it but there were many ways to spoil it and try. So I thought a lot and contemplated that let me do the easiest one so that I don't goof up!!!
So I just placed the top on the plain wooden surface and took care that it is spread exactly like a table top. 


Now I made it a point that I will cut it little less than I want. Because if there are chances of error it should be taken care of later.



I confirmed that which side I want the fall so i cut it through the neckline little towards that side. In my case, Its my left side. Once I cut it(as shown in the picture),  I stretched it so that the edge should be folded little bit and doesn't show up the cuts. 

Oh Man!!! I already loved it.
Had my sleeves not been already folded I would have done same thing to them as the neckline but I liked it the way it is.  Now the bottom part is optional, but since I want the length to be a bit shorter and fall little loose, I am going to do the same with the bottom strip and stretch....
    


And that is it!!!!

Here it looks...just the way I want it!!!!

I am gonna do couple of more with different ways...and will keep you updated....


Until next time....
MUA says MUA!!!

Love Love Love
Deepti Gaba


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My first not-so-perFACT Blog

First....  That's Me!!!! Here starts the day when i decide after so much of kash-ma-kash, " Should I start Blogging, Should I open up my heart, Should I reveal some facts that are perFact???"   My Blogging is the mixture of fashion statements, Makeup tricks, daily life, some nice cafeterias and some questions that I could never get answer of? Its sunday morning and after finishing the morning drill, I am here on my Lappy (wanna buy a new Apple desktop) thought to start my fingers exercise a bit!!!  Let this be a little towards my personal life first. After a mother of a darling naughty son, I feel that I need more... More in life, more in my personality...So i keep experimenting something new with my looks, my social networking, my work( oh yea, I have my makeup studio at home as i mentioned I am a homemaker too). So you can say I am living my social relations in my dreamland.  What i wanna blog is to what i wanna tell the world and

THE CANDYLAND COLLECTION in Nail Lacquers by Sugar Cosmetics

THE CANDYLAND COLLECTION                 BY SUGAR COSMETICS Sugar Cosmetics is riding on a horse that doesn't wanna finish the race inspite of winning...hahaha!!!  Thats the best part about Sugar Cosmetics, they create such amazing products that I am always eager to know what next!!! Sugar has just launched their new collection in Tip Tap Toe Nail Lacquer called as THE CANDYLAND COLLECTION!!! Here's the first look!! This collection comes in 10 different pastel shades in gorgeous packaging. I ham showing you my favourite three but will also get the full shade hues from www.sugarcosmetics.com All the shades in this  CANDY LAND   COLLEC TION   Image reference:  https://in.sugarcosmetics.com/collections/the-candyland-collection   My favourite four:                                                                                                         The above shades are:  (from top to bottom

Is HUDA BEAUTY better than FENTY BEAUTY?? FOUNDATIONS | FAUX FILTER Vs P...