Skip to main content

Sugar Cosmetics's Newly Launched BLEND THE RULES eyeshadow quads SWATCHING AND REVIEW




SUGAR BLEND THE RULES EYESHADOW QUADS



Sugar Cosmetics just launched BLEND THE RULES eyeshadow palettes and quads.  There are 2 palettes with 10 shades and 18 quads with 4 shades in each.

Sugar says: Richly pigmented, blendable without loss of pay-off and lasts for hours without creasing or smudging - there's nothing to NOT like about the New Blend The Rules Eyeshadow Quads.

In those 18 quads you will find Nudes, Browns, Warm Chocolate, Mauves, bronze and champagne colours.

To know if its true, carry on reading!!!

SWATCHES

Following are the 6 quads that I swatched it for you.


1. The first is STRONGER that has one nude brown and rest all three shimmers. "I just cannot put the amount of pigment these shimmer eye shadows have in them, Its Unbelievable."


Shades: Medium brown, Champagne gold, metallic chocolate and bronze gold






2. Then is this perfect quad with 2 matte and 2 shimmer shadows. Its called RESPECT. Though the matte are not as pigmented as the shimmers but still if I was a fresher to Makeup and need just one palette to cover all needs would be this.

Shades: Cream, light coral, copper and bright coral.

                                       


 3. Next is this palette perfect for party lovers called PAPARAZZI 
It has all the colors that party lover needs to put on and rush to the party. From pearl shimmer to smokey grey. 

Shades: Champagne gold, bright gold, metallic smokey teal and stunning copper.




4. Almost there is this quad that roars  pick-me-up loudly and so its named ROAR.

Shades: blush pink, peach, gold and metallic brown




5. WATERFALL quad gives you the shades of little edgy and bold look where you can experiment with greys, blues etc.

Shades: Grey, bright blue, metallic smokey teal and blackened purple  




6. Last but not the least is this gorgeous palette called CHANDELIER that covers all the shimmers you will ever need. My favourite amongst these is this rose gold shade on extreme right.

Shades: Champagne gold, bronze gold, metallic rose gold and copper.










My Review

The pigments in the shimmers gave my heart a jump..for sure. Applying it with wet brush or just like this will surely give you that pop in your eyes that will let your eyes take the charge. Well blending was without any pay-off for sure. It didn't crease whole day at all. This shows that it stayed own for long long hours.
I created few looks with these palettes but was stopped just for one help, the transitions shades. Had these palettes assembled with just one transition shade in them, then this would have been my favourite mini palettes of my collection.
If you are looking for just shimmers and nothing else in a palette then these are a must have in your vanity.
The packaging is of cardboard, not so sturdy but very light in weight. To be true I never use the  applicator brush and same thing happened.
The pricing is done very smartly as Rs. 699/- for these shimmers is just awesome. These shimmers can be used in many ways, not just as an eyeshadow. Use it like a highlighter or a topper on another eyeshadow or your lips to give that fuller look.
The shades are repititive in the quads. It can be good for those who can have different combinations with their favourite shade...and bad for those who wanted more shades in shimmers or mattes.

Overall its a good buy for shimmer lovers!!! 

Looks that I created so far with these quads: 


I used CHANDELIER palette for this quick eye makeup look








For this look I used RESPECT to gain the young college  girl look!!!










So, to see more swatches, reviews, lookbooks, tutorials follow me on my social handles mentioned at the bottom of this blog. Let me know if you like such blogs.

Mua says Mua!!!
Deepti Gaba

*********************************************************************
My Social Handles:

Snapchat @deeptigaba

Instagram:     www.instagram.com/deeptigaba

Twitter @deeptigaba

Facebook:     www.facebook.com/deeptigabamakeups

Roposo @deeptig26

Blog: www.iamdeeptigaba.blogspot.in

Website: www.deeptigaba.com
**********************************************************************

Tags: 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My first not-so-perFACT Blog

First....  That's Me!!!! Here starts the day when i decide after so much of kash-ma-kash, " Should I start Blogging, Should I open up my heart, Should I reveal some facts that are perFact???"   My Blogging is the mixture of fashion statements, Makeup tricks, daily life, some nice cafeterias and some questions that I could never get answer of? Its sunday morning and after finishing the morning drill, I am here on my Lappy (wanna buy a new Apple desktop) thought to start my fingers exercise a bit!!!  Let this be a little towards my personal life first. After a mother of a darling naughty son, I feel that I need more... More in life, more in my personality...So i keep experimenting something new with my looks, my social networking, my work( oh yea, I have my makeup studio at home as i mentioned I am a homemaker too). So you can say I am living my social relations in my dreamland.  What i wanna blog is to what i wanna tell the world and

THE CANDYLAND COLLECTION in Nail Lacquers by Sugar Cosmetics

THE CANDYLAND COLLECTION                 BY SUGAR COSMETICS Sugar Cosmetics is riding on a horse that doesn't wanna finish the race inspite of winning...hahaha!!!  Thats the best part about Sugar Cosmetics, they create such amazing products that I am always eager to know what next!!! Sugar has just launched their new collection in Tip Tap Toe Nail Lacquer called as THE CANDYLAND COLLECTION!!! Here's the first look!! This collection comes in 10 different pastel shades in gorgeous packaging. I ham showing you my favourite three but will also get the full shade hues from www.sugarcosmetics.com All the shades in this  CANDY LAND   COLLEC TION   Image reference:  https://in.sugarcosmetics.com/collections/the-candyland-collection   My favourite four:                                                                                                         The above shades are:  (from top to bottom

Is HUDA BEAUTY better than FENTY BEAUTY?? FOUNDATIONS | FAUX FILTER Vs P...